HOTEL ANDES PLAZA Our policies
• Maintain and increase the satisfaction of our customers, delivering services that meet quality requirements, with applicable legal requirements and with those of another nature subscribed to our interested parties.
• Mitigate the environmental impacts generated by the activities carried out by our company, through the rational use of natural resources and the control of significant environmental aspects.
• Prevent the occurrence of occupational diseases through the implementation of OSH programs and the improvement of working conditions.
• Reduce the frequency of work accidents by continuously identifying hazards and controlling risks.
• KINDNESS: We are courteous and cordial and we always give you a smile so that you feel at home and become part of our Andes Plaza family.
• MULTIFUNCTIONALITY: We are able to satisfy your needs and expectations in any area and at all times.
• LEADERSHIP: We are looking for new and innovative strategies that allow us to take on the challenges of the market and competition.
• RESPONSIBILITY: We collaborate with the community and fulfill our obligations.
• MOTIVATION AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE TOWARDS WORK: We are motivated and committed to the organization and always willing to give them warm attention.
• TRAINING: We have opportunities for growth and human development through training programs and plans.
To get it:
We rely on the NTSH 006 comprehensive management system, the NTS TS 002, Resolution 0312 and the current legal regulations for OSH, working permanently to identify the needs and expectations of our clients and interested parties and implementing actions that ensure their satisfaction. and fidelity, taking into account the risks and opportunities, with the total commitment of our human talent that works with excellence, security and dedication.
Therefore, we commit to:
• Comply with the legal requirements applicable to the Hotel, and with other requirements that the Hotel Company Andes Plaza SAS. Point out, related to its economic, sociocultural and environmental aspects such as: Emission of gases (carbon monoxide) into the environment, Generation of waste, consumption of chemical products, in order to minimize the environmental impact; in the same way, identify the dangers, assessment and control of significant labor risks that may be generated in the development of administrative and operational activities.
• Guarantee the continuous improvement of the processes and the quality in the provision of the products/services offered.
• Reject any type of tourist activity that threatens society, generates social differences or puts the physical or mental integrity of the community and its collaborators at risk, building positive relationships where we can contribute to local development, improving the quality of life of the communities. people.
• Reject all types of violation of human rights related to economic, social and cultural aspects, implementing actions that ensure equity and participation of all ethnic groups within our work environment in order to promote a culture of labor equality and prevent The discrimination.
• Place our efforts in the conservation of cultural heritage integrating the gastronomic, cultural and artistic elements native to the region.
• Guarantee and ensure compliance with the rights and duties of our suppliers, collaborators and customers.
• Promote the consultation and participation of employees as a strength for the comprehensive management system. Finally, we state that we are against the commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents (ESCNNA).